Hi everyone, welcome to Term 4,
This is another busy Term, we fare-welled Jordan last term and wish her well at her new school.
- Maths - we are focusing on Geometry and filling gaps in number knowledge this term
- Reading/Writing/Inquiry - we are finishing off our careers inquiry in the first two weeks, then we move into a camp, keeping ourselves safe focus and we will finish with passion projects. We will also have workshops to fill gaps in reading and writing.
- R.E - Communion of Saints focus and then Advent/Christmas
- P.E - Athletics is in week 4 so we will be preparing in the first three weeks. We will have P.E Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for these first three weeks. Then I will let you know the new P.E days.
- Week 6, Tuesday 17th until Friday 20th. There will be notices coming home so please look out for them, there is also a brief parents helper meeting in week 3, details to come.
- There is some camp preparation homework coming home this week too.
- We still have manicure vouchers for sale for $40 so if you would like to take another $40 off your camp fees these are for you. They are a great gift or to treat yourself.
Looking forward to a fun filled term,